Gellert Bath, which was formerly mixed only on the weekends, and men only / women only during the weekdays, has recently become a mixed bath. According to the new policy of the Budapest Thermal Baths company, Gellert Bath is completely mixed all week from January 1, 2013. The popular bath, which recently has been fully restored is now open to couples on a romantic Budapest break, families spending their holiday in Budapest with kids, and other mixed friendly companies on all seven days of the week, from Monday to Sunday, no exception, no more gender separated days.
More Info about Budapest Baths
Find out more about Budapest Spa Baths in our Budapest Bath FAQ:
- Which are the Best Baths in Budapest, Hungary?
- Which are the Best Baths with Kids in Budapest?
- How Much are Bath Entrance Fees?
- What Healing Effects do Budapest Baths have?
- Which Baths are Mixed in Budapest?
- Which Baths are Turkish Baths in Budapest?
- Are there Waterparks in Budapest?
- When is the next bath party in Budapest?