Szechenyi Spa Bath – Number 1
Szechenyi Spa Bath is, in all likelihood, the best-known and loved spa bath in Budapest.
If you can only stay 1 or 2 days in Budapest, and you would like to go to a relaxing spa bath to soak in the warm water (or swim in a cool pool), or to get some revitalizing massage, your best choice would be Szechenyi Spa Bath. Most locals and tourists would recommend this neo-baroque style thermal bath: coed, very nice, affordable, long opening hours, open all year)
Read more about Szechenyi Spa Bath
- Szechenyi Spa Bath FAQ: opening hours, prices, what to take, etc.
- Ratings of Szechenyi Spa Bath: almost the best (in general 4-4.5 out of the maximum of 5)
- Location of Szechenyi Spa Bath: exact location on Budapest Tourist map, getting there by public transport
- What ailments are Szechenyi Baths recommended for? The mineral composition of the thermal waters
- Restaurants in the neighbourhood of Szechenyi Spa Bath
- Chess Players in the baths at Szechenyi Spa